We offer more than 100 years of expertise and relevant transaction and asset management experience
- 20 years of experience in the PPP infrastructure sector.
- Currently a Partner at Columbus Infrastructure, he has previously held management roles at Globalvia Inversiones, FCC, TYPSA and EMT.
- He has been Head of Business of European Highways, Ireland Country Manager, Member of the Board of Directors in several PPP Concessionaire companies.
- Master in Management of Infrastructures by UPM, Master in International Financial Markets by UNED
- MsC in Civil Engineering (UPM)
- 18 years of experience in development and execution of PPP infrastructure projects.
- He is currently a Partner at Columbus Infrastructure. Before founding Columbus, he was Head of Business Development and Member of the Steering Committee at Globalvía.
- He's also held management roles such as CEO of GVI US Corp. and Member of the Board of several PPP Concession companies in LatAm and Europe.
- MBA (IE Business School) and MsC in Civil Engineering (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid).
- 14 years of experience on development and management of infrastructure assets.
- Partner at Columbus Infrastructure
- Previously, he worked at Globalvia Inversiones, where he was Senior Director of Investments and Managing Director of concession companies, both in Spain and LatAm.
- MBA (IE Business School), MsC Civil Engineering (UPM)
- 15 years of experience in the infrastructure sector.
- He is currently a Managing Director at Columbus Infrastructure.
- Before joining Columbus he held roles such as Business Development Responsible for USA and Canada at FCC, and Development Team Director at CBRE.
- MBA by UPM, Financial Analysis & Investment Certificate by Toronto University.
- MsC Civil Engineering (U. Cantabria).
Managing Director (Colombia)
- 15 years experience in investment banking (Europe and Latin-America). She is currently Managing Director of our Colombia office.
- Before joining Columbus, she worked at BBVA in syndicated loans and debt restructuring (since 2010 in Project Finance Colombia, with a main focus in infrastructure). Prior to that, she worked at RBS holding different positions in Corporate & Investment Banking.
- Elena has a Master’s degree in Business Administration by CUNEF with a Finance Specialization.